Strip is a Console Emulation and Channel Strip.
- Console emulation. Several models included, designed by analysing modern and vintage channels.
- Crosstalk and ducking. Instances interact in background, they actually are an overall unique analog model.
- Equalizer with dynamic mode. Three bands balancing EQ. Engage dynamic mde for a more transparent effect.
- Multimode Compressor. Several modes and sidechain EQ.
- Multimode Expander. Gating or upward compression.
- Multimode meters: Peak, RMS, Mid/Side, VU, Crest factor.
- 4x oversampling.
For demo, tutorials, presets, examples write “Strip” in the Search field (top-right on the page).
Available as VST/AU/32/64 bit for Windows and Mac systems.
Available as VST and AU, for 32 and 64 bit systems, on OSx and Windows platforms.
Last update: 17 Jan 2017: Mac versions – 24 Dec 2016: Win versions.