MasterLimiter is our Mastering Brickwall Limiter, the last step before exporting the final audio file from a mix.
It is a great mastering limiter with original control on the dynamics, plus some extra-powerful, yes extra-simple to use, unique features.
- Dynamically variable release timing. Set shortest and longest timing, signal’s content sets the value.
- Look-ahead and release-hold for better control on transients.
- Extra-smooth feature: several inter-acting compression stages prepare the signal to be limited.
- Pre-flatten feature: a spectral domain processor balances the frequency spectrum before the limiter.
- De-harsh dynamic control: tames harsh frequencies like Ss and cymbals.
- MidSide-focus: a dynamic control on Mid-Side balance, can increase the focus of the stereo image.
- Variable knee for as transparent as needed action.
- LUFS meter, prepare the master for online distribution.
VST/AU/AAX for Windows and Mac systems.
Hear it in action in the video below (with some Sicilian-English speaking to go in depth ;).
Get it NOW in the Webshop.
You can test the new AAX version as Apple-silicon-native HERE
(Ensure your workstation is online when inserting the very first instance. If you don’t own a license, it will run in demo mode for 14 days, requires the workstation to be online each time the project is open or a first instance is added).