Marconi1 is a “component-level” model of one of the most famous and appreciated Preamplifier and Equaliser channels in the world.
Every single component has been modeled while preservating original topologies and all the “non ideal” behaviours to offer the most interesting sounds and to give to the user free access to several combinations of options:
- Style of audio transformers (material of the core, windings, level of saturation).
- Core and design of the inductors (material of the core, sensitivity to saturation).
- Style and age of the Capacitors (materials, state of the dielectric).
The natural behaviour of the circuits makes Marconi1 useful to add flavour and weight, to tame transients, as a sound palette and as a vintage equaliser.
- Mono and stereo.
- Original circuit topologies from the vintage channel.
- Low-shelf, Presence, High-shelf and High-pass EQ bands.
- Resonance option for the High-pass filter.
- High saturation range, from clean to overdrive.
- 3x3x3 options for transformers, inductors, capacitors. 27 combinations for wide versatility.
- Only non-ideal models: leaking capacitors, saturating magnetic cores.
- Preset “copy and paste through clipboard” feature for easy preset sharing.
Available as VST/AU/AAX(native): 49.99$ (all formats included).