We teamed up with www.prostudiolive.com to develop a new line of tools with lots of attitude.
PSLTubeComp is the first in the series. We designed an aggressive tube compressor from scratch, built it in the lab, analysed and modelled it on a component-level to get an incredibly detailed tool which is effective and fun to use. Your drum loops will be happy, bass tracks controlled and rich, vocals more expressive and just a little bit of this one on a mix will really help to glue things together, from transparent to extreme.
PSLTubeComp is currently available as Win/Mac/VST/AU/AAX plugin in the Webshop (49.99$).
- Modelled on a component level after a custom designed and built aggressive tube compressor with a tube power supply.
- Integrated with more modern features: a true autogain.
- Multiband sidechain filter.
- Control on Attack and Release time constants.
- Continuous “mode” control, from VCA to Optical (complex time constants). From edgy to round.
- Direct control on tube circuit bias, from clean to overdriven.
- Sample aligned Dry/Wet Mix control.
- Smart through-clipboard preset management.
Get a demo version here (goes to bypass after 10 minutes):
To install VST on Windows: unzip and put the file in your plugins directory.
To install VST on Mac: unzip and put the file in your plugins directory.
To install AU (component) on Mac: unzip, change the extension to PSLTubeComp.component and put the file in your plugins directory.
To install AAX: unzip and put the file in your plugins directory.